Organizing a yearly event and have regular attendees who flock to your event every year? Well, it’s time to give them better reasons to become a regular participants. Start selling event memberships and give your members access to premium content and discounts on tickets. Here’s how.
How to set up Event membership tickets with Dryfta?
- To sell membership tickets, first create a ticket under Basics (or choose an existing ticket) in your event dashboard.
- Then go to ticket settings (Ticket settings for new ticket display after you create and save it for the first time).
- Under selected ticket’s settings, Enable Membership and enter number of days for which this membership will be valid.
- Click on save.
The Membership ticket will now be displayed in the list of tickets on your event website. Attendees can now purchase memberships and once the payment is confirmed, their membership details shall display under My Membership tab accessible from user dashboard on the event website.
How to provide access to premium content to members?
- To setup premium access, go to Roles & Access Control. Create a new role for contact usertype. Select content which would be accessible to members only, and Save.
- Go to Basics > Tickets and click on Settings icon of the membership ticket for which you’re setting up the content access. From the Role dropdown, select the Role which you just created, and Save.