Dryfta is an all-inclusive event platform built for academia & non-profits. We’re a team on a mission to help academic conferences become more engaging and profitable.
Full Stack Developer
As a Full Stack Developer, you will solve a wide array of engineering challenges.
– Design modern web experiences focused on increasing customer acquisition and engagement
– Extend platform features to empower event organizers to work more effectively
– Engineer innovative tools to scale critical business workflows
– Collaborate with other developers to architect and optimize beautiful code
– 3+ years in developing web services
– Experienced in shipping high quality, high performance software at scale
– Passionate about building usable, intuitive user experiences that delight
– Proficient coding in PHP, Joomla, Ruby on Rails, and/or equivalent
– Proficient with designing schema and queries for MySQL, and/or equivalent
– Familiar with modern front-end/back-end design paradigms
– Hungry to learn
Customer Education Manager
As our Content Marketing Manager, you will be primarily responsible for all public-facing written content – from blog posts to ad copy to emails — and will help educate event organizers around the world about using technology to manage their events.
What we are looking for:
– 4+ years of experience conceiving, planning, creating, measuring, and optimizing content for specific audiences
– A portfolio of short- and long-form writing samples that you’re proud to share
– Experience crafting web page copy, ad copy, blog posts
– A personal connection to events and a passion for technology
– A strong desire to work in a fast-paced, fast-growing startup environment
Inbound Sales Executive
As the first Account Executive on the sales team, you will help change the way academia and non-profits manage their events and conferences. You will identify and grow new business opportunities with academia and non-profits. You will also be integral in shaping the sales organization and play a large role in shaping sales processes.
– Qualifying and disqualifying inbound leads in a high-volume environment using calls, emails, and LinkedIn inmails.
– Building credibility and value in our solution through strategic research and preparation.
– Innovating lead generation processes by taking part in executive leadership meetings.
What we are looking for:
– 3 years of B2B sales experience, preferable in a SaaS organization
– Strong networking and relationship building ability
– Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, small team environment
– Self starter that is willing to wear multiple hats