From abstract submissions to ticketing to virtual meetings, Dryfta offers an all-in-one event platform to manage your entire event from one place.
From beginning to the end, Dryfta stays with you at every step towards your event success.
Vendors & ContractsThis feature is currently unavailable.
Budget & ExpensesVisual tool to manage your budget & expenses. Instantly calculate your event ROI.
To Dos listCreate, Assign & Manage tasks. With Access control.
Setup event basicsStart with setting up details about your event including dates & venue
Unified CRMAccess all information about your attendee from a single interface
SegmentationSegment contacts by age, gender, location and custom tags
Send InvitesPromote your events smartly with customizable email templates
Event WebsiteMulti-page event website with attendees and speakers dashboards to manage their profile
Set up Event appA sleek event networking app which remains perfectly in sync with the event website
Sponsors & ExhibitorsAdd & Manage sponsors and exhibitors with their details, on website and app
Custom reportingCreate reports & share important attendee information with multiple teams in real time
Tickets & Payment GatewaysSetup your tickets with multiple options and your own payment gateways
Abstract SubmissionsManage & accept abstract submissions from authors through the author dashboard
Peer reviewAssign abstracts to multiple reviewers with double-blind reviewing enabled
Attendee RegistrationLet attendees register for your event using a customizable registration form
Badge Design & PrintingDesign badges for all attendees, embed QR code and print them at once.
Attendee Check-inCheck-in attendees to event using our check-in tool accessible using iPad
Lead retrievalExhibitors can collect leads using QR code scanner and through vCard requests
Post-event interactionsKeep post-event interactions by sending targeted emails to each segmented group
Publish abstract bookAfter the conference, customize and publish abstract book with summary and custom fields
Want to take Dryfta event platform for a spin?All features list
Contact management. All attendee information in one place. Learn moreAccess your attendee's data ranging from ticket purchases to abstract submissions, interests & demographic, travel & accommodation, speaking engagements & sessions attended, all from a single interface.
Setup event basics. Including Ticket types & Payment methods. Learn more
- Add event name, venue and dates
- Add ticket types, pricing and sale start/end dates
- Choose payment methods (Credit card payment gateways & Manual payments) for users to pay for the tickets.
Create & manage event schedule with a Drag & Drop event schedule builder. Learn more
- Auto-populate accepted abstracts into sessions
- Easily drag & drop presentations, speakers, moderators into their sessions
- Manage seating capacity, check-ins, speakers & moderators for each session.
- Filter buttons for attendees to filter sessions
- Favorite button to save sessions to their personal schedule.
Add-ons & 3rd party integrations to successfully manage your events.Dryfta add-ons combined with 3rd party apps like Mailchimp, Hubspot and others, is what makes Dryfta such a powerful tool for event management.
Customizable forms. For attendee registration, abstract submission & others.
- Customize registration forms by creating your own fields.
- Create fields for date, drop-down, radio buttons, input text field and other field types.
Orders, Invoices & Tickets. Keep track of your ticket purchases.
- Every transaction made on your event website will display as orders. Whether paid or free.
- Send reminders to attendees to make payments for pending orders.
- Make cancellation & refunds.
- Dedicated button to resend invoices and tickets to attendees.
Abstract Submissions & Peer Review System with dashboard for Reviewers & Authors. Learn more
- From their dashboard, Authors can save & submit abstracts & PDF files, & add co-authors.
- Dashboard for Reviewers to review abstracts & submit remarks.
- Export abstracts to PDF & MS-Excel formats.
- Accept/Reject submitted abstracts and authors get notified automatically.
Abstract data export. Customize & Generate abstract books instantly.
- Export submitted abstracts to MS-Excel and/or PDF formats.
- Generate Abstract books (PDF format only) with various customization options including the ability to choose data you want to show in the abstract book.
Measure your event data. In real-time.
- View up-to-the-second snapshots of your event's data points.
- From top-selling ticket types to days with most sales, total payments received to total canceled orders, total attendees to Total checked-in attendees.
Event Website Builder - Visual editor to design your website easily & effortlessly. Learn more
- Event Website Builder comes with Pages & Content managers to create webpages with text and multimedia content.
- Create links to external URLs.
- Choose from multiple designs for the event website.
Email templates. Design your email notifications to your liking.
- Customize every email notifications with your own content and design.
- Readymade short-codes to make your notifications more dynamic and interactive.
Create badges & Print them for all attendees at once.
- Badge builder allows organizers to create badges for all attendees at once.
- Display QR code on the badge embedded with basic information about the attendee, a placeholder for badge sponsor and more.
Segment your contacts & send targeted messages.
- Using Segmentation tool, organizers can group attendees separately according to the various data points available viz. demographic, location etc.
- Segments can then be sent targeted emails using the Mass mailer.
Send email notifications to all attendees at once with Email Campaigns.Have an urgent notification to send to everyone at the event? Or a marketing collateral you want to send to all attendees? Or a specific message you only want to send to selected group of contacts? Or a token of thanks to all authors and reviewers? Mass mailer lets you do all that.
Create & share reports, updated in real-time, with multiple teams.
- Custom reports is your way to find event success. Use it know your attendees, where the majority of them come from, what they like and dislike and more.
- Share attendee updates with your multiple teams to keep them updated in real time.
- Add sponsors and their representatives.
- Display them on website with their details including website, sponsor description and their representatives.
- Add exhibitors and their representatives.
- Display them on website with their details including website, exhibitor description and the representatives.
Event Website. Cross-compatible on mobile devices.
- Your complete event website at your disposal. Registration forms. Attendee dashboard. Social buttons. Program schedule. Attendee listings. Contact page. Everything you need in your event website.
- The website's pages are all ready-made. Customize them or delete them to rebuild the whole website as you want.
Attendee listings. With browseable public profiles.
- Attendees can browse fellow attendees and speakers on the event website.
- View attendees' public profiles (option for attendees to enable/disable them).
- Request contact details and Setup meetings with each other from their dashboard.
Attendee dashboard - one place for attendees to manage their profile, submissions, tickets, schedule and more.
- Dashboard for attendees to manage their ticket purchases, print invoices.
- Save program sessions to their personal schedule.
- Share & manage contact details requests. Setup meetings. Update their profiles. Submit & Manage abstracts submitted.
Event schedule - List interactive sessions across the event.
- Browse Sessions and save them to your personal agenda.
- Filter by tracks, formats, venues, speakers and session time.
- Leave feedback for each session.
- Check-in to sessions and view other attendees who have checked-in.
My Abstracts view - one place for authors to submit and manage abstracts.
- To submit abstracts, authors have to log in to their dashboard.
- Each author has a dedicated space to submit and manage their abstracts.
Add sessions to personal schedule & check-in to sessions.
- Attendees can save program sessions to their personal schedule, check-in to sessions, and display sessions they are attending on their public profile.
- The session page displays program details, attendees who have checked-in, along with speakers and moderators of the session.
Event marketing. Promote and market your events to thousands of users for free.
- List your event on these event listing websites for free. Events listed in these directories are promoted on search engines & popular social networks.
- Prospective attendees browse our event directory from across the globe.
- Free listing for event organizers who use Dryfta.
Abstract SettingsThese settings make Abstract management easier. Abstracts per user limit. Total Abstracts intake. Option to display abstracts in public profile. Abstract prefix.
Advanced Agenda ManagementAttendee Capacity for each session. Checkin / Checkout buttons for sessions. Invite only. Attendees list displayed for each session.
Exhibitors ManagementExhibitors will list all the exhibitors and have the ability to add Exhibitors' logo, company description, website URL and choose & display contacts who would be representing them at the event.
Sponsors ManagementSponsors will list all the Sponsors and have the ability to add Sponsors' logo, company description, website URL and choose & display contacts who would be representing them at the event.
Setup MeetingsSetup a Meeting button for attendees to request meetings from fellow attendees. An email is sent when a request is placed with details of the attendee who requested the meeting.
Request vCardsA button "Request vCard" to request contact details from fellow attendees. An email is sent on request submission. On Mobile app and Web. A VCard Requests tab to manage and send "vCard" contact details to users. On mobile and web.
Import vCardsA button to import vCards to Phonebook on mobile app and web. It simply downloads/imports all collected vcard contact details to your phonebook or Google contacts.
Mass MailerSend instant notifications to your desired user group about changes in the program schedule, venue updates, promotional newsletters or anything related to the event.
Access Control for Form FieldsCreate custom fields for registration and abstract submission forms and set access control for each field i.e. whether you want to display the field to admin, or to both admin and attendee, or keep it accessible to public.