The event CRM designed for nonprofits & universities to easily and efficiently manage speakers & attendees information and access their in-depth, real-time insights.
Manage speakers & attendees data in one place.
Manage your contacts, their information, tickets & submissions, along with preset email templates, documents management, and other features.
- Edit information of multiple contacts at once
- assign multiple roles and access level to contacts
- enable public profiles of multiple contacts
- access activity log of each contact
- send bulk emails to multiple contacts at once
- search and sort contacts by multiple filters
In-depth, real-time insights about your speakers & attendees.
Access registrant’s ticket purchases, invoices, abstracts submitted and session attendance.
- view and edit contact’s information
- access their activity log, and the notifications sent
- view and download documents uploaded by the contact
- assign tasks to speakers
- view attendee’s tickets they have purchased
- 1-click access to speakers’ submissions
State-of-the-art data processing tools make managing contacts easy & efficient.
Need to update multiple registrants’ information? Get our Bulk Edit tool.
- select & edit multiple contacts’ information at once
- choose data columns to display in the list view
- save searches with filters and create them as tabs for easy access without the need to reuse filters
- inline editing & file upload makes it easy to edit contacts data without the need to access each contact’s profile
- export all contacts’ information into CSV or only selected contacts based on filters applied
- merge duplicate contacts and preserve their data into one profile
Custom reporting & filters.
Filter your registrants using a combination of fields.
- filter speakers and authors who have uploaded their presentations
- apply filters to search contacts by their role, company name, usertype and more
- export the filtered list of contacts into a CSV
- send an email campaign to the filtered contacts eg., a reminder to speakers who did not upload their presentations
One-to-one communication tools to send reminders and emails to attendees & speakers.
Customize email using pre-set templates and personalized shortcodes.
- send private emails to individual contacts
- create present email templates and save time from writing email for each contact.
- use shortcodes to fetch contact’s information and make emails more personalized
- view a log of all the emails sent to a specific contact
Merge duplicate contacts & their associated data.
Dedicated contacts merging tool to merge duplicate contacts along with their information into a single contact profile.
- 1-click contacts merging – search and select the duplicate contacts and click to merge them
- merge contacts’ tickets, abstract submissions, custom roles, registration information and everything else.
- no data loss as it copies all information from duplicate profile and dumps it into original profile of the contact
- preserves all existing data in the original profile of the contact
- Enables creation of as many fields as needed
- Merge duplicated contacts and associated data
- Access Control System to create to allow access to different sections to users and staff
- Enables all standard field validation (e.g. date, optional lists, free text, yes/no, ..)
- Enables storage of contact photo as part of the contact details
- Bulk edit multiple data/profiles in the Event CRM
- Custom Filtering feature in Event CRM to filter and search contacts by fixed & custom fields and their values
- Send Access Credentials to multiple contacts at once
- Abstract tab to display all the abstracts submitted by the contact.
- Enables advanced filtering of the targeted contacts
- Contact’s log is updated automatically with information identified throughout the process
- Enables organizing the contacts in groups and target lists
- Contact list can be exported to excel
- Contact information can be imported from excel
- Contacts import from excel can be restricted to only certain users
- Enables quick and advanced (several fields) filtering
- Upload files for each contact (for official use only)
- Organizations can be manually added/fetched from LinkedIn Company pages
- Add notes for each contact
- Filtered contacts can be inserted into a group
- Assigned abstracts tab for reviewers to display reviews assigned to the reviewer
- Fields to be displayed in the Contact detail can be limited by the user
- Tickets tab displays tickets purchased by the contact or the tickets purchased for him/her by any other contact
- Enables tracking of interactions with the contact (phone, e-mail): subject, author, description, date & time, call outcome; date&time to call again
- Sessions tab display all the sessions a user has checked-in to.
- Enables event specific fields (Tier, Registration likelihood, travel details, dietary info..)
- Each change to contact info is tracked in “change log” and can be viewed
- Email tab allows admin to send emails to the contact using customized templates and short codes.
- Emails log saves all the emails sent to the contact
- Take backups of your latest data