1. Collection of Data.
Our registration process requires only a valid e-mail address, phone number, first & last name and a unique event name. Please take note that we are GDPR compliant and therefore our event organizers who are using our platform to manage an event (i) while residing in an EU country (ii) with their registered office in an EU country, (iii) have persons registering from an EU country, (iv) if any of the registrant is an European citizen, can not collect IP address or email address if a person has abandoned the purchase form before clicking on Submit button and completing the purchase form.
2. Use of Data.
We do not allow persons who are ages thirteen or younger to become members of this platform. For more information, please contact our webmaster.
5. Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing email@example.com.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
6. Your Choices
You can use some of the features of the Services without registering, thereby limiting the type of information that we collect.
You may unsubscribe from receiving certain promotional emails from us. If you wish to do so, simply follow the instructions found at the end of the email. Even if you unsubscribe, we may still contact you for informational, transactional, account-related, or similar purposes.
7. Editing or Deleting Your Account Information.
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. We will notify you of substantial changes to this Policy either by posting a prominent announcement on our site and/or by sending a message to the e-mail address you have provided to us that is contained within your user settings.
9. Data Retention
10. Contact Information
If you have any questions about this Policy or our platform, please feel free to contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO), Mrs. Farnaz Nasreen.
[Last Updated May 14, 2020]