This virtual events toolkit includes online ticketing, live meetings & webinars, paper submissions & reviews, on-demand videos monetization, program scheduling, community engagement platform and participation certificates.
Sell tickets to virtual meetings & pre-recorded videos on your website.
- Create ticket types for webinars, virtual meetings and on-demand videos
- Accept payments via Stripe, PayPal, Square, Authorize.net and other payment gateways Set up your virtual event platform
- Control who can purchase the tickets and who can view the virtual meetings & on-demand videos
- Upload pre-recorded videos in your sessions so anyone who purchases the ticket could watch it
- Live stream your webinars for those who paid for it
- Set attendee capacity on how many people can purchase the ticket and attend the virtual meetings & live-streaming sessions
Collect & Manage abstracts/talks, and assign them to reviewers.
- Self-service dashboard for speakers to submit abstracts, posters, talks etc and upload videos and slides
- Fully customizable abstract submission, review submission & registration forms
- Accept/reject submissions and notify authors and co-authors automatically
- Export submissions into CSV & PDF format
- Filter submissions & reviews by custom data points
- Conference proceedings – Publish abstract book in PDF, MS-Word & CSV
Create virtual meetings & webinars from within your Dryfta platform – with live recording
- Create speakers’ and moderators’ bios and add them to their respective sessions
- Set attendee capacity for each session
- Enable automated recording when creating a virtual meeting
- Build an on-demand library with your session recordings
- Display speakers’ slides so attendees can download them
Participants purchase tickets online and check-in to webinars or watch the pre-recorded videos.
- Live stream sessions across the globe with the leading virtual meeting platform, powered by Zoom.
- Create breakout sessions for invite-only participants
- Join anywhere, on any device; Enable waiting room to control who can the access the virtual meeting
- Engage participants and speakers with built-in collaboration tools for screen sharing and annotation
- Monetize and sell access to your pre-recorded videos; Increase audience engagement with real-time chats, questions/answers and live polling
Integrated Webinar platform – powered by Zoom
- Connect your Zoom account with Dryfta platform with one click
- Create & update virtual meetings and webinars from within your Dryfta platform
- Enable live recording of the session and let Dryfta automatically display video recording for participants who would like to watch it later
- Control who can join the meeting; Manage seating capacity and waiting list for each session
- Q&A: Let attendees ask questions throughout the session. Assign panelists to answer these questions in real-time.
- Create polling questions that can be set up before the session or during the session. Display live results to attendees who participated in these live polls
- Enable a post-event survey to collect feedback on the presenters, content, and audience satisfaction. The “Take a Survey” button comes up 10 minutes before the session ends
- Monetize your meetings – charge a registration fee for each virtual meeting and collect payments via PayPal, Stripe, Square, Authorize.net and other payment gateways.
- Zoom webinars and meetings can be broadcast across social channels with Facebook Live, Facebook Workplace, and YouTube Live
Participants & Speakers engagement tools
- Attendees can submit questions to speakers and get an answer during the session or post-session
- Speakers can create polls during a live session and encourage attendees to participate in it
- Attendees can participate in live polls and view live results
- Engage in real-time discussions & general chat
- Download slides uploaded by speakers
Attendees networking platform
- Full-featured community networking platform with separate rooms for each theme and topic; Post comments, upload photos and files and upvote comments posted by other participants
- Send connection requests to participants, collect their contact information and engage in private chats
- AI-assisted, Intelligent matchmaking tool where system finds and recommends participants with similar interests
- Meeting scheduler: Attendees can create their own availability slots so fellow attendees can request a meeting with them for desired time slots
- 1-to-1 video meeting: Do a one to one video meeting with your connections
- Instant messaging – Engage in an instant chat with a connected participant during and after a session
Exhibitors engagement platform
- Browse exhibitors listings, watch product videos and view links to their social networks
- Setup instant 1-to-1 meetings with exhibitor’s representative
- Send one-click, instant messages to exhibitors
- Download product resources eg. catalogues, pdfs and videos
- Participants can collect their vCards (contact information) and later download them in a spreadsheet or add to their phonebook
Automated email notifications & text messages
- Automated meeting reminders sent to participants at regular intervals
- Notify participants of any changes to the session with a quick notification
- Send instant text messages on participants’ registered phone numbers
- Notify speakers of their upcoming sessions via text messages
Create and send participation certificates
- Design & customize participation certificates for your conference attendees and staff.
- Upload conference logo, add certificate content, add authority details and signature, choose a usertype and print certificates for all users at once.
- Send dynamically-generated personalized participation certificates to attendees at once using our email broadcast tool
- Attendees can also download their participation certificates from their own dashboard