Collect registration fees for your academic & nonprofit events. Accept online payments through card with option to enable offline payments.
Get payments directly to your bank account. We do not hold your funds.
Dryfta does not take a percentage of the ticket revenue. Read more here
Create registration tickets, memberships, workshop tickets, sponsorship packages and donation items.
- set start and end dates for each ticket type
- display all ticket types in a single page or have individual pages for each ticket type
- group tickets under their different sections
- automatically assign specific user roles when a ticket is purchased
- display a ticket to selected user types or to all users
Collect registration fees & sponsorship payments online via credit card and PayPal.
- choose from 140+ supported currencies including US Dollars, GBP and Euro
- 10+ online payment options for users to pay for their ticket purchases
- add VAT on each ticket purchase (optional)
- enable offline payment options including check and wire transfer
- pay at the venue for those who wish to pay in-person
Collect every piece of information about your attendees during registration.
- create registration forms with unlimited number of questions
- set custom questions to display for all ticket types or only when a specific ticket type is selected
- custom fields include dropdowns, multi-select, yes/no questions, multiple choices, comment boxes
- file upload fields to collect signed forms, consents etc
- Add-ons to sell additional items that can be purchased along with a ticket e.g., parking tickets, gala dinner passes etc
Sell event tickets on your Dryfta event website or embed into any 3rd party website.
- dedicated, standalone pages for selling event tickets, sponsorship packages and donations
- auto-fill button to let logged-in users save time when purchasing tickets
- users can purchase multiple ticket types in a single order
- customize event ticketing pages with additional information about your event including images and videos
Super-easy backend to manage orders and invoices, create purchase orders and export your data.
- view orders placed by users including payment details, billing information and tickets they purchased
- update status for orders placed with offline payments
- reassign tickets to a different attendee based on request
- customize invoices and receipts look and feel sent to users on placing the order
- create offline orders for users who want an invoice first
- place online orders via credit card on behalf of users if they can’t do it on their own
- export orders and tickets into CSV
Boost your revenue by selling more event tickets with our event marketing tools.
- create percentage or fixed-cost discount codes
- limited-quantity discount codes to create a sense of urgency
- launch targeted email campaigns and send reminders
- enable post-purchase messaging to let users share their purchase on Facebook & Twitter and via email invites
- curated list of event directories to publish and promote your event
Get a bird-eye view of your expenses and revenues.
- add your event expenses by categories, target budget, paid amount and other details
- automatically update your revenues generated from ticket sales and donations
- visual pie-chart of your total budget, overall profit, and unpaid expenses
View real-time information on your ticket sales.
- access insights on your top-selling tickets
- list of payment methods most preferred by your registrants
Self-service dashboard for users to manage their orders and invoices.
- registrants can access details of their purchases from their dashboard
- if a user has a pending order, they can go to their dashboard and complete payment for that pending order
- upload profile photo and update other profile information
- download receipts and invoices and send a copy to their mailbox
Dedicated event CRM to view & manage attendees.
- track attendee information and their responses
- filter attendees who did not complete their profile and send reminders to them
- dedicated guest check-on tool to check-in attendees to event
- send updates and notifications to attendees
- export attendees information into spreadsheet
Accept donations online and raise funds for your nonprofit conference.
- create preset denominations for donors to choose from
- allow custom donation amounts and recurring monthly donations
- offer multiple payment methods including credit card and Paypal
- let donors select a cause for which they are donating
- Sell Event Membership tickets with validity period
- Sell tickets to workshops and allow check-in to attendees who have purchased the tickets
- Display social sharing buttons and Share with a friend button, post a successful purchase.
- Give access to your premium content to members using Access control system
- On any change in payment section, an email is sent to the main admin
- Option to enable online payment to accept abstract submissions
- Automatic invoice creation and emailing to the registrant
- Discount Codes management to create discount codes for participants and group registrations, with option to set expiry dates and also according to the option selected in any custom fields
- Limit discount code per user and per ticket
- Option to apply the discount code automatically if all conditions for selected ticket types are met
- Create discount codes valid for users from a particular country
- Option in Order management to auto-confirm orders placed through offline payment methods