Build beautiful, interactive program schedule to engage attendees by letting them create their personalized schedule, check-in to sessions for attendance tracking & CE credits, download slides, ask questions from speakers and submit feedback.
Build program schedule and display them on event website.
Including the features to:
- display sessions in parallel tracks
- sort sessions by speakers, tracks, formats and time slot
- add to personal schedule
- check-in to sessions
- share on social networks
Display speakers, downloadable presentation files, moderators and attendees on a session’s detail page.
Along with Add to schedule button, share buttons to various popular social networks and session check-in button.
If seats are filled, display add to waitlist button to attendees.
When a seat becomes available, the attendee gets notified and check-in to the session automatically.
Create tracks, formats and locations.
If you have a program with parallel tracks, use our Tracks and Formats editor to display sessions according to these tracks and formats.
Create program sessions and intervals. Tabs for days are automatically created.
Each session has settings to view attendees who checked-in to the session and those who are on the waiting list, along with the comments posted by attendees.
Very expansive session editing with multiple options.
In a session, you can display:
- session date, time, venue and track (system automatically checks for track conflict)
- downloadable presentation files (fetched automatically from speakers’ profiles)
- attendee capacity, and more
Boost attendee engagement and foster healthy discussion in a session using our interactive tools.
- Real-time discussions tool for participants to discuss about the session, upload photos and files
- Participants can select a speaker and ask a question. Speaker is notified in real-time and through email
- Speakers can create live polls for voting from attendees. Attendees in that session receive a real-time notification in their browser as soon as a speaker creates a live poll
Browse & manage attendees who have checked-in to a session and those who are on the waiting list.
- Option to download attendance report for each session with check-in and check-out timings info.
- Use total time spent information in attendance report to manually add CE credits (Dryfta has option to automatically add CE credits to attendee’s profile once the attendee checks in to a session).
Got a list of sessions in Excel? Import sessions from your CSV file into the Program builder.
When importing schedule, the system checks for time, speaker and venue conflicts in real-time.
Sell tickets for paid workshops, on-demand videos and webinars.
- Associate a ticket type with one or more sessions and let participants purchase the tickets right from the session’s page.
- Upload speakers’ pre-recorded presentations and sell access to these on-demand videos
- Using Dryfta + Zoom integration, connect with your Zoom account to create webinars. Participants can purchase the tickets and attend the webinar on the day it is scheduled