Collect abstract submissions, assign abstracts to reviewers for peer review, make decisions by accepting/rejecting abstracts.
Several configurable options to set up your abstract submissions and review system.
Your abstract submission software is completely configurable with options including:
- set abstract submission start and end dates
- set abstract summary word limit
- maximum co-authors per abstract
- maximum submissions intake
- enable/disable double blind review, and many more.
Manage abstracts submitted by authors, and assign to reviewers to review abstracts.
- set abstract status to accept/reject and notify authors and co-authors automatically
- export abstracts to CSV & PDF
- filter abstracts by custom data points
- sort by abstract rating and abstract status
Abstract submission requires multiple abstract types? Create multiple abstract types.
- set last date for submitting reviews
- enable open review to display reviews of an abstract to the reviewer
- enable feedback section for reviewers to submit feedback in review submission form
- send reviewer’s feedback to the primary author
- in-depth reporting to track your abstract submissions, reviews submitted, authors & reviewers
Clean and concise abstract & review submission form to submit & review abstracts.
- allow authors, whose abstracts have been accepted, to re-submit their abstracts
- option to allow co-authors to edit abstracts
- disable automated email notifications to co-authors on registration and abstract submission
- enable/disable double blind review
- view submitted abstracts in backend dashboard
Self-service dashboard for authors to submit abstracts, manage submitted abstracts, update registration details and more.
- display abstracts in author’s public profile
- allow submitting author to choose multiple presenters for an abstract
- enable final presentation file upload field for authors for accepted abstracts
- option to collect conference-specific information along with abstract submission
- pre-built & customizable email templates to communicate with authors & reviewers
Assign abstracts to reviewers for evaluation from a customized review submission form.
- allow reviewers to re-submit reviews on accepted abstracts
- assign abstracts to reviewers who match up with the abstract topic
- assign multiple abstracts to multiple reviewers instantly using Bulk Assign
- update abstracts status (accepted/rejected) and notify authors using Bulk Status Update
- add multiple ratings & scales for better, in-depth reviewing
Conference proceedings – Publish abstract book in PDF, MS-Word & CSV format
- choose front and back cover for your abstract book.
- option to add a background watermark on each page of your abstract book.
- add messages and keynotes from chairman, organizing committee and other dignitaries.
- choose abstracts (accepted, rejected or both) you want to publish in the abstract book.
- select fields you want to display in abstract book for abstracts, authors and reviewers.
Abstract grading & evaluation
Instead of a simple Thumbs Up/Down buttons, Dryfta lets you evaluate abstracts with multiple scales and rating fields.
- reviewers can rate abstracts on different criteria
- customizable evaluation fields
- on review submission, system calculates & generates the average rating of the reviewed abstract – which helps event chair in fast decision making
- scales & ratings fields to rate abstracts on multiple criteria
Collect payments for accepted abstracts
- create tickets to be purchased by authors for submitting abstracts
- authors can pay submission fees through credit card, purchase order or PayPal
- filter through abstracts which are paid for
Fully customizable abstract submission, review submission & registration forms
- choose from various field types including inputbox, checkboxes, file upload fields, yes/no question, multi-select dropdown and more.
- add conditional/dependent fields in your forms
- set access control on fields for guest users and logged-in users
Your latest abstract data is always ready for export
- export your data to view it in spreadsheet
- option to download your abstracts and reviews in PDF format
- create custom reports and share with users through unique URL in HTML-format
- sort & filter your submitted abstracts and download with One-click data export
Automated email notifications
- authors are automatically notified by the system when they register, submit abstract or any other related activities
- make decision on abstracts and let system notify authors automatically
- customize automated notifications
- customize invoice notifications sent to authors on making a payment
- send bulk update to authors, submitters and reviewers